What to expect
Here is where we explain what to expect when staying with us.
If you love the idea of being immersed in nature, but still want to be comfortable, then our Safari tents are for you!
Your room and stay
Our spacious Safari tents are designed for comfort. They include;
- Queen size bed
- Roll out beds for children
- A claw foot bath
- Screen dividing toilet area from bedroom
- A small fridge
- All bedding provided
- Electric blanket for cooler nights
- Kitchen cutlery, plates, mugs and glasses
- An outdoor deck area
- BBQ for cooking
- Tea & Coffee
- Continental breakfast provided
We have satellite Wi-fi.
Phone reception is limited on Telstra networks, but no phone reception on other networks. We recommend you leave our telephone number with loved ones in case of an emergency.
We are on 100 acres of primarily forested land, so walking and picnics are a wonderful way to explore when you stay.
Our property is located at:
- 40 Minutes from Murwillumbah
- 20 Minutes from Uki
- 20 Minutes from Nimbin
- 1 hour and 10 minutes from Gold Coast Airport
Murwillumbah has quite a few restaurants and take-away options
Uki has a Pub, Cafes and take-away options
National Parks surround us.